Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Perspective Strategy Drawing

Purpose:
To review the perspective strategies that you learned;
To make connections between what you learned and demonstrating your understanding by creating a drawing using one of the perspective strategies.

       The strategy I used for my drawing was one point perspective and a little of ariel perspective. I used the end of the street as my vanishing point and and put the buildings in the background in a hazier color than they would be if it was closer up. One thing I had difficulty with was the windows. I found it hard to get the perspective of the windows right and they ended up not being 100% correct. I now know that in order to get them right, I would have had to have the horizontal lines of the window going towards each other instead of parallel.  Over all, I think this drawing helped my understanding of perspective and how to draw it right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment